What is the Suppression distribution report?
This report shows a log of all suppressions that have been enforced upon surveys. Suppression rules can be set up if you would like to limit the number of surveys sent to recipients, or initiated by your employees.
How do I access this report?
This screen can be reached by hovering on ‘Surveys’ in the side menu, which will display two sub-options. Then hover on 'Distribution', and choose 'Suppression' from the options that appear:
What information does this report give me?
On this screen, you can:
This log details:
- The date/time the suppression took place
- Whether it suppressed based on an email address (email survey) or a phone number (IVR and SMS surveys)
- The name of the survey that had a request suppressed
- The team member who initiated the request (or that it relates to)
- The reason for the suppression (which suppression rule was applied)
2. Export the results or print the page via the 'Actions' button:
Ready to put this into practice?