What is the Email distribution report?
This report shows a log of all Email surveys that have been sent. Email surveys can be initiated either via Adept or a bulk .csv file upload.
How do I access this report?
This screen can be reached by hovering on ‘Surveys’ in the side menu, which will display two sub-options. Then hover on 'Distribution', and choose 'Email' from the options that appear:
What information does this report give me?
On this screen, you can:
1. See a daily distribution of email surveys sent during your chosen date range, in both chart and tabular forms:
- ‘Emails’ refers to the total number of attempts made to send email surveys
- ‘Sent’ shows the number of these attempts that contained correctly structured email addresses and could result in a survey being sent
- The next three columns show a breakdown of results for the emails that were sent:
- ‘Failed’ means the email address, although correctly structured, did not exist
- 'Opened' means the survey was received and the recipient opened it
- 'Bounced' means the survey could not be delivered because it bounced. Emails can bounce for a number of reasons, including a temporary/permanent issue with the receiving account, a full mailbox or if the receiving server is blocking incoming mail
- 'Feedback' indicates the number of opened surveys that were responded to
- 'Suppressed' shows any surveys that could not be delivered due to a Suppression Rule being enforced
2. The chart can be interacted with by clicking the Legend items, which will hide/show the respective lines from the trend chart. And hovering on a plot point shows counts for that day of each category outlined above:
3. Export the chart, export the table, or print the page via the 'Actions' button:
Ready to put this into practice?
Please sign in to leave a comment.