What is the SMS distribution report?
This report shows a log of all SMS surveys that have been sent. SMS surveys can be initiated either via Adept or a bulk .csv file upload.
How do I access this report?
This screen can be reached by hovering on ‘Surveys’ in the side menu, which will display two sub-options. Then hover on 'Distribution', and choose 'SMS' from the options that appear:
What information does this report give me?
On this screen, you can:
1. See the total SMS surveys sent during your chosen date range. This can be found in the 'Totals' table at the top of the page:
- ‘Survey Requests’ refers to the number of attempts that have been made to send SMS surveys
- ‘Surveys Sent’ shows the number of these attempts that contained correctly structured phone numbers and could result in a survey being sent
- 'Feedback' shows how many of the sent surveys were responded to
- 'Total SMS Sent' shows the number of messages that were sent. For example, if an SMS survey comprises an introductory message and three questions, each survey would involve four separate messages being sent
- 'Suppressed' refers to any SMS attempts that were not made due to a Suppression Rule being enforced
2. See a daily breakdown of this data. This can be found in the 'Daily Distribution' table below the 'Totals' table.
3. Export or print the results that are displayed via the 'Actions' button:
Ready to put this stuff into practice?