What is the IVR (outbound) distribution report?
This report shows a log of all Outbound IVR survey calls that have been attempted. Outbound IVR surveys can be initiated either via Adept or a bulk .csv file upload.
How do I access this report?
This screen can be reached by hovering on ‘Surveys’ in the side menu, which will display two sub-options. Then hover on 'Distribution', and choose 'IVR (outbound)' from the options that appear:
What information does this report give me?
On this screen, you can:
1. See the total outbound calls made during your chosen date range. This can be found in the 'Totals' table at the top of the page:
- ‘Requests’ refers to the number of attempts that have been made to initiate Outbound IVR surveys
- ‘Calls Made’ shows the number of these attempts that were valid requests and could result in a call being made
- The next columns show a breakdown of results for the calls that were made:
- ‘Answered’ means the recipient answered the call and the survey initiated
- 'Answer Machine' means there was no answer and the survey got the recipient's answerphone
- 'Engaged' means there was no answer because the number was engaged (but didn't get an answerphone)
- 'Unanswered' refers to calls that rang off and didn't get an answerphone
- 'Call terminated' are calls that were answered but hung up before the survey could initiate
- 'Invalid calling number' are calls that were made to a phone number that didn't exist or was not recognised
- 'Suppressed' refers to any call attempts that were not made due to a Suppression Rule being enforced
2. See a daily breakdown of this call data. This can be found in the 'Daily Distribution' table below the 'Totals' table.
3. Export or print the results that are displayed via the 'Actions' button:
Ready to put this into practice?
Please sign in to leave a comment.