Information on the latest additions to the ServiceTick product suite will be listed here from early August 2016 onwards.
2nd July 2018
New console features
We continue to evolve our new console with brand new features. The latest features we have introduced are as follows.
- Increased dashboard flexibility – any widget type can be used for any user role (previously each user role could only access certain widget types) and each user can have multiple dashboards.
- Dashboard widgets powered by global benchmark – each widget can be powered by a specific filter. This allows for benchmarking (e.g. a NPS widget can be powered by my department data and then another NPS widget can show my data)
- Flexible bespoke widget – a widget that can be powered by any content imaginable. For example, it could show internal metrics such as current call queue and wait times or external data such as weather and news.
26th April 2018
New console - Project Bedrock (Beta release)
We are delighted to announce that our new reporting console (codename Project Bedrock) is now available.
We are evolving the ServiceTick reporting console to further support our clients within the contact centre space. We are introducing new, powerful features that will enrich the users’ experience.
We are delivering this project throughout 2018 via a series of releases. The first 'beta' release will allow select clients to try the initial feature set alongside the current reporting console.
The primary focus of the new console is to provide a tailored view based on the role within your organisation. There will be 3 primary tailored views initially. These views and high-level features included in the beta are as follows:
- Agent – provides front-line staff quick access to their results and provides tools to help demonstrate performance to their manager.
- Brand new dashboard that shows KPIs, latest feedback and word cloud.
- Ability to save latest feedback and word cloud.
- Access to Adept.
- Team manager – accesses a range of tools that brings visibility of your team’s performance to help manage team members.
- Same features as agent but can see all feedback for their team.
- Photos of team members shown next to associated feedback.
- Insights analyst – an overarching view that provides access to all feedback data collected.
- Brand new dashboard with flexible widgets, including trend and comparison charts.
- Upgraded response view featuring new search capabilities.
- Redesigned versions of all Insights reports from current console.
If you would like access to the beta version of our new console then please contact your Account Manager.
12th October 2017
We are delighted to announce that we now have flexible APIs that extends our integration possibilities. Our APIs allow you to:
- Import data into the ServiceTick console - e.g. you can import responses from legacy sources, collect responses when the user is offline & import later, enrich survey data with additional data from 3rd parties.
- Trigger surveys - e.g. start an outbound IVR survey off the back of an action in SalesForce or your CRM, email a customer a survey off the back of a complaint in real time.
- Export individual response detail & response list - automatically store detail for an individual response in your CRM, query our dataset in real time, store data where you need it, publish the response table you see in our console on your intranet.
More information will be published on our blog soon, though in the meantime please contact your Account Manager if you'd like more information.
- This release has included groundwork around the way we handle response edits. This will conclude in a future release, where at that time a response edit will be processed in minutes (currently takes up to two hours).
- Tweaks to our webhook capability so that question answers are not wrapped in commas.
- Tweaks/tidy up to internal admin screens.
- Small bug fixes.
27th September 2017
Self-service Email proposition
You can now create and distribute Email surveys within the ServiceTick console. Built from the ground up with standardised features, this proposition allows you to:
- Create/edit your questions.
- Define the brand of your survey (i.e. colours, logo).
- Customise the content of your Email invite.
- Upload a CSV file of participants that you want to send to as a one-off.
New web/email survey templates.
Four new web/email survey templates are available. These are:
- Pictorial - upload your own image background.
- Spartan - simplified, clean design with minimum colour.
- Duo - a two-column approach to allow more questions before scrolling.
- Jazz - entrance animation on questions to give focus/prominence.
- Improved survey administration interface that makes it easier and faster to create your surveys.
- Success messages have been introduced when deleting a response (such as test survey responses).
- Mailchimp integration - send surveys via your existing Mailchimp account.
- Alert manager UI tweaks.
- Multi-line text boxes now preserve what the user has previously entered when the user uses the previous button in a survey (the field was previously cleared).
30th August 2017
Salesforce and other integrations with our new Webhooks functionality
We can now integrate with hundreds of third party applications including:
- CRM solutions, such as Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics
- Email marketing software, such as MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
- TV dashboard & BI tools, such as Dasheroo & Geckoboard
- Ticketing & support solutions, such as Zendesk & UserVoice
- Social media, such as Facebook & Twitter.
This is achieved with our new Webhooks functionality and teaming up with Zapier. In summary, we can push data collected for every survey response or a subset of survey responses (e.g. survey responses where question score = x) to any of the third parties listed at https://zapier.com/zapbook/.
If you would like more information then please contact your Account Manager or email support.
Email surveys - Question in Email invite
The first question of an Email survey can now be asked with-in the email survey itself.
For example, you could ask NPS in the email itself and clicking an answer will then load the survey in a new browser window.
You can also use this feature if you link to a survey within your own Emails or on your website.
Email surveys - Answer only once.
Customers who are invited to participate in Email surveys can now only take the survey once.
Previously customers could respond to the survey multiple times, which caused confusion with data changing on the rare occasions this happened.
IVR surveys - Voice answers for scale questions (trial)
We are trialling with one of our clients the ability for customers to speak their answer for a scale question rather than having to enter it on their telephone keypad. For example, if asked the NPS question the customer could say "ten" rather than enter '1' then '0' on their keypad.
We will roll this feature out to all of our clients once this trial concludes.
26th July 2017
We've updated the filters to be even faster and to prepare for some exciting changes that we have in the pipeline.
The above video walks you through the changes. The main changes are:
- Fresh new look and faster performance.
- All your filters in one place - search across everything.
- We've strengthened the Saved View feature. Why not give it a go?
- Pins can now be managed just like filters, giving you full access to saved views.
- All-new date range picker, with preset date ranges and more intuitive controls.
You can now set a timezone within the My account section and thereafter all dates will be shown in the selected timezone across responses, insights and exports.
We also now automatically detect the timezone you are in by using your computer's clock. As such if your computer is set to GMT the data will be in GMT. To override this you can go into the My account section as per the above.
Web survey capping
Web surveys can now be capped to x responses per month. This means that clients that are charged on a per survey limit can ensure they do not go over their monthly budgets.
- New survey template - A new web survey template that supports a background image has been added. The background image will be placed on the body of the web survey. Stay tuned as we'll be adding several more in an upcoming release.
- Survey lockdown - you can now limit user account access to a specific survey (previously lockdown capability was available on all over filter types).
- Call agent statistics report is now compatible with the completed checkbox.
- KPI Trend report has been made available to those on the Free & Standard plan.
- Our SessionCam integration has been enhanced so that web surveys can now launch only when SessionCam is recording.
- Images can now be used/added easily into web surveys.
- Question logic/routeing for web/email surveys have been enhanced to work with questions that have special characters such as “ in them.
- General tweaks - We have also fixed some minor bugs to improve your experience.
31st May 2017
If you use Adept, you can now initiate a survey using your Agent PIN rather than the randomly generated Custom Data ID.
This improves/simplifies the Adept process (as you need to enter the same digits for every survey) and also means Adept surveys now support default agents (if incorrect PINs are entered).
It works as follows:
- Agent logs into ADEPT and enters their pin/filter detail etc. as per normal.
- At the end of the process rather than clicking "Get ID", they click "Update".
- Clicking update appends the data to the Agent PIN rather than the custom data ID. Once it's updated the agent is prompted to call the survey number and enter their agent ID. Every time they enter their Agent PIN it will add the last adept data that has been saved...the adept data is overwritten the next time they click update.
1st Feb 2017
We have enhanced our data management tools to allow additional data to be imported and mapped to the response data captured in the reporting console.
This could be used to attach the call wait time or call ID from your telephony system, or add verbatim analysis information from a third-party company to the responses. The process can also be used to import new responses (from legacy or third party surveys) into the reporting console and allows for data amendments to be made in bulk.
More information is on the data importer user guide.
If you would like more information or to start using the data importer please contact your Account Manager.
24th Nov 2016
- Additional Colour added to Web/Email Survey templates
A 4th customisable colour has been introduced to all Web/Email survey templates. This increases the flexibility and allows us to align your surveys closer to your brand requirements.
- Multi line text boxes in Web/Email Surveys
Multi line text boxes are now available in the new Web/Email surveys. By default your customers will be able to see 3 lines of text while they type without having to scroll.
Single line text boxes are also available when required.
- General tweaks
We have also fixed some minor bugs to improve your experience.
31st Oct 2016
- Web Survey Launching 2.0
Our Web Survey launching feature has been enhanced to provide new methods of launching. This includes an on page feedback button and open in new tab (ideal for mobile devices).
The launching rules have also been enhanced to provide a wider set of triggers that can be configured. This includes time delayed launching (i.e. open survey after x seconds).
More information is available on our user guide.
If you want to start using the web survey launching please contact your Account Manager.
- Filter Search
The filter search functionality has been enhanced to optimise the time to return the search results. The search results are now displayed directly in the filter tree to help identify the required node.
- Scheduled Exports
Scheduled exports have been enhanced to allow the exported data to be uploaded to the ServiceTick sFTP server.
29th Sept 2016
Touch Optimised Web/Email Surveys
Your web and email surveys can now be optimised for touchscreen tablet and mobile devices. You can pick from a menu of templates to support a variety of survey styles. The templates give you the following features:
- Mobile optimised – small screens present easier to use, touch-sensitive controls.
- Brand-able – each template uses your brand colours and logo.
- Responsive design – looks great on any screen size.
- Accessible – for screen reading software on desktop devices.
- Legacy compatibility – existing surveys can be configured to use the new templates.
If you would like more information or to start using the Touch Optimised web surveys please contact your Account Manager.
3rd August 2016
- Benchmark Panel
You can now have a Benchmark Panel displayed on the bottom of your dashboard. The Benchmark Panel is a fixed pin that allows agents/team managers to compare their scores against a set benchmark (for example your overall team or departments scores). The information displayed in the Benchmark Panel is not affected by any filter restrictions on the user account or any selected filters other than the date range.
The Benchmark panel is configured on the individual user accounts. If you would like to start using the Benchmark Panel please contact your Account Manager.
- Scheduled Exports
Response exports can be configured to run automatically on a configurable schedule and time period (e.g. runs every Monday and contains last weeks data). When configured you will be notified that the export has completed via email. The email can include the data file if required. All exports files are available via the 'My Exports' section of the console.
If you would like to start using the Scheduled Exports please contact your Account Manager.
- Adept Survey Link
The Adept process can now generate survey links for web surveys. This is ideal for providing survey details when communicating with your customers via webchat facilities.
For further information about ADEPT or if you would like to start using this or other ADEPT features please contact your Account Manager.
- Help Button
There is a new help button available in the console allowing you to access the User Guide easily from any screen in the console.
- Adept Outbound Requests
Requests created via the ADEPT process are now mapped to all required filters.
- Outbound SMS report
The Outbound SMS report has been changed to tidy up the way the data is displayed in the table.
- KPI Comparison report
The KPI Comparison report occasionally showed blanks when certain options were selected, this has been addressed along with some other minor optimisations.
- General tweaks
We have also fixed some minor bugs to improve your experience.