What is the Outbound IVR report?
The Outbound IVR report allows you to review the number of outbound IVR calls that have been made over a specified period.
How to access the Outbound IVR report
Click on the "Insights" link in the primary navigation and then click on "Outbound IVR" box
The Outbound IVR report explained
- Total table
This table shows the total outbound calls made over the date range specified. The columns show the following counts:
- Requests: total calls requested.
- Calls made: total calls actually made (including redials is applicable).
- Answered: total calls answered by customers.
- Answer Machine: calls that hit an answering machine message.
- Engaged: calls that encountered an engaged tone.
- Unanswered: calls that were not picked up.
- Call terminated: calls that were rejected by the customer (either intentionally or through signal lose).
- Invalid call number: calls that went to a phone number that does not exist.
- Export button
This exports the data over the date range specified as a CSV file.
- Daily details table
Each row in this table is an individual days activity. The columns show the same data as per point 1 above.