What is the Call Details report?
The Call Details report allows you to see a list of all inbound IVR survey calls made on your account.
How to access the Call Details report
Click on the "Insights" link in the primary navigation and then click on "Call Details" box
The Call Details report explained
- Call Detail Filters
This allows you to filter the results by:
- ServiceTick number
- Call number
- PIN requirement
Click Apply to update the page with your preferences
- Total calls count
This shows the total number on inbound survey calls made over the date range specified.
- Export button
This exports the data over the date range specified as a CSV file.
- Call details table
Each row in this table is an individual call. The columns show the following:
- Call Time: Date/time the call was made
- ServiceTick number: the phone number configured for the survey
- Calling number: the number that dialled the survey
- Status: whether the call connected successfully
- Exit status: the point the call ended.
- PIN required/PIN: whether the pin was required and the PIN that was entered.
- Next button
Clicking this button loads the next 10 calls in the list.
Additional fields in the Exported CSV file
As well as the columns outlined above, the export also includes two other data columns:
This contains the value of the last PIN entered.
- Failed Pin Attempts
This contains the list of failed PINs typed by the agent
These two columns will present the same data when an invalid PIN is entered.
'Unknown' can be presented in the PIN column under two separate scenarios:
- If the agent does not enter a PIN (i.e. hangs up before entering it). Note that nothing will show in the Failed Pin Attempts column.
- When the agent enters an invalid PIN on the first prompt and then puts the phone down when he/she is prompted again. (Failed PIN entry shows digits entered). Note that the invalid pin the agent initially entered will show in the Failed Pin Attempts column.
'None Received' can be presented in the PIN column when the call agent is prompted for a PIN 3 times, but does not enter any digits.