What is the Email Open Rates report?
The Email Open Rates report shows you then number of surveys that have been emailed and whether they have been received/opened.
How to access the Email Open Rates report
Click on the "Insights" link in the primary navigation and then click on "Email Open Rates" box
The Email Open Rates report explained
- Trend graph
This lots the following plots over the ate range specified.
- Emails: number Emails requested to be sent
- Sent: actual emails sent and received (i.e. Emails - Failed + bounced)
- Failed: requests that have failed for to black listing etc.
- Opened: number of emails opened.
- Bounced: number of emails that were sent to invalid email addresses.
- Feedback: count of Emails that received a survey responses.
- Option tick boxes
These tick boxes allow you to turn on/off the selected item in:
- The trend graph
- The data table
- The export
- Data table
This plots the total daily counts (see point 1 for detailed description of each column).
- Export table and Export buttons
Clicking these buttons allow you to export the data shown. The table is provided in CSV format and the graph is provide in JPEG format.